Docsun Computation MedLab health monitoring system is designed to achieve the very best outcomes for detection of COVID 19 symptoms from its three main products: –
- Docsun Mobile App
- Docsun Web Portal
- Docsun Doorway Terminal
Early detection of chronic illnesses (i.e. cancer, diabetes, heart disease) and respiratory disease (i.e. asthma, pneumonia, and lung cancer) by rapid testing can actually save lives, time and money and facilitate the road to recovery.
Advantages of rapid tests by Docsun
- Receive results in 15 seconds only from Docsun Mobile App, leading to faster diagnosis of COVID 19 symptoms
- Chances of a quick recovery when the symptoms are detected on time
- Save costs for individuals as Docsun Mobile App and Docsun Web Portal are free for use
- Read results more easily with color-coded interpretation of results (Green, Yellow and Red)
Docsun Technology Features Include: –
- Estimate Vital Signs
Docsun OCT technology detects facial signs of chronic illnesses and estimates probable diseases.
- Face recognition
Docsun OCT technology to read facial features and capture optical data and compares with stored datasets.
- Temperature monitoring
Docsun doorway terminal reads temperature levels and advises users in case of abnormalities.
- Read SPO2 levels
Docsun OCT technology uses advanced tech algorithms to determine SPO2 levels.
- Detect heartbeat per minute
Docsun system detects user’s heartbeat rate and analysis data for vital disease detection.
- Testing Results
Docsun integrated system is able to process uses with teat results with highest levels of accuracy
On 22nd October 2020, WHO released a report on proved antigen-based rapid diagnostic tests for the novel coronavirus in Africa which will significantly boost testing capacity against COVID-19.
To find out more about Docsun Computation Medlab visit our website for more information.