The onset of the new year comes along with a lot of changes for different people. As we make different resolutions in our life our health routines should become part and puzzle of our schedule this year. The war against the Covid-19 pandemic should also be a part of the many health resolutions that we have set for ourselves in this new year. Here at DOCSUN, your health will always be of great importance to us that is why we continue to come up with different health solutions that will help you achieve your new year’s health resolution. Some of the healthy resolutions you can try to apply with you may include:
1. Working Out
Exercising or working out involves bodily activities that enables one to maintain good physical fitness, overall health, and body wellness. One may decide to work out for various reasons such as helping the body grow and improve strength, prevent aging, develop strong muscles and the cardiovascular system, and sharpen athletic skills. Most people tend to work out to cut off excess weight or maintain a certain body weight, improve their health, or just even have fun. You may choose to work out on your own or in a group of friends or family and make it fun.
THE IMPORTANCE OF WORKING OUT
- Working out keeps one’s body healthy and fit.
- Cut off excess weight.
- It gives one the necessary energy required by the body.
- Athletes can sharpen their skills.
- Working out combats diseases and health conditions.
- Improves one’s mood.
2. Eating Healthy
A healthy diet aids an individual to maintain overall good health. A healthy diet and a balanced diet ensure that the body has all the essential nutrition it requires such as fluid, macronutrients, micronutrients, and adequate food energy. A balanced diet is also composed of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and may include little to no processed food or sweetened beverages. Having a balanced diet can be met by eating from a variety of plant-based and animal-based foods, although a non-plant source of vitamin B12 is needed for vegans. There a lot of nutritional guides have been published by medical and governmental institutions to educate people on what they should be eating to be healthy.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A BALANCED DIET/EATING HEALTHY.
- Eating healthy lowers the chances of one getting heart disease.
- Eating foods that contain antioxidants can reduce a person’s risk of developing cancer by protecting cells from damage.
- Health eating enables one to stay in good mood.
- Certain foods help us retain good memory.
- Healthy eating enables one to maintain good health.
- Healthful diets are efficient for people with diabetes. Diabetes and mhealth – Docsun Computation MedLab
- A diet with adequate calcium and magnesium is important for strong bones and teeth.
- A healthy diet is essential for a good night’s sleep.
- Eating healthy creates a better healthy eating habit for the next generation to come.
- At all costs for a healthy lifestyle, one should avoid eating junk foods that add no value to one’s health.
3. Use a Health Monitoring app
A healthy resolution during this Covid-19 period can be facilitated with the help of Health Monitoring apps. Here at DOCSUN, we have you sorted with our Mhealth app that enables one to get to know their health queries from our health app. It is the utilization of mobile technology to achieve mobile health. It uses mobile app devices and other mobile apps on smartphones and tablet apps that enable consumers to capture their health statics without the need for a medical expert’s intervention. This is also a great way of controlling the spread of Covid-19. What is MHealth APP? – Docs Computation MedLab