As we usher in the new year you probably have thought of ways that may help you improve your health this year. We all have high expectations of how we expect our health resolutions to come out. As you make this health resolutions remember to be consistent and stay honest to your resolutions. Healthy resolutions such as working out and having a strict diet will require a lot of commitment for you to get positive remarks from your general body health come the end of the year.What Are Your New Year Health Resolutions? – Docsun Computation MedLab. Here are more health resolutions you can try and implement this year to improve your health throughout the whole year:
Take care of your mental health
Mental health constitutes of all our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Our mental health affects how we think, feel, and act. Mental health helps us to be able to know how to handle stress, interact with others, and make good choices. Mental health is a very important aspect of the human life and all our day to day activities. Through out the human life, if you have issues with your mental health it may affect your thinking, mood, and behavior . Many factors contribute to mental health problems, including:
- Biological factors in one such as genes.
- Life experiences like past life trauma or abuse.
- Mental Health problems that might be existing in the family before.
Mental health problems are common but help is available. People with mental health problems can get better and many recover from Mental Health. Docsun Biomed Report on Mental Health During COVID Pandemic – Docsun Computation MedLab
For you to affirm that you are having some Mental Health problems here are some signs you might want to look into for you to determine if you are going through any Mental Health issues:
- Taking too much food or too little food.
- Sleeping for long hours or not sleeping for less hours.
- Distancing yourself from people .
- Not doing the things you used to/normal activities.
- Having low or no energy.
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters/mood less.
- Having unexplained body aches and pains.
- Feeling helpless and hopeless.
- Getting more into drugs or turning into a drug addict.
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared.
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends unreasonably.
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t seem to get out of your head.
- Having hallucinations of things don’t exist.
- Thinking of harming yourself or others.
- Inability to do the things you used to do before like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
Mental Health and Wellness
Positive mental health allows people to:
- Exhaust their full potential.
- Deal with the ups and downs of life.
- Be more productive at work.
- Make meaningful contributions to their communities affairs.
How to ensure you have a positive mental health:
- Getting medical assistance if in need.
- Interact with a lot of people.
- Be positive minded.
- Work out and keep your body physically active.
- Learn to give a helping hand to others.
- Ensure that you have enough sleep.
- Develop coping skills to issues.
- Mhealth Apps For Mental Health – Docsun Computation MedLab
Adhere to Covid-19 measures
COVID-19 has been a great blow to the whole world your participation in the fight against the virus would be a great health goal resolution for you this year. You can attain this by following all the guidelines that have been set aside by the World Health Organization that help prevent us from getting infected with the COVID-19 virus .Some of this guidelines include:
-Washing your hands regularly.
-Wear your mask .
-Avoid crowded places.
-Maintain social distance.
-Sanitize after coming into contact with surfaces that might have COVID-19 virus.
As you adjust to accomplish your new year health resolutions DOCSUN has got your health covered. DOCSUN has come up with a COVID-19 self monitoring system that helps you check your COVID-19 statue. Get more information from the video below: